Half Day Climbing Tour
Four different climbing locations to choose from, depending on client’s preference and climbing experience:
– Fort Beekenburg
– Roi Rincon
RCC makes sure that all necessary climbing gear is present, including harnesses and climbing shoes of the client’s size(s). If it’s the clients first time rock climbing ever, the guide gives a clear explanation of the basics.
After that, the group moves to the climbing zone, where the clients get to climb while our guides belay them. Climbing experience is not required for this activity. Our guides make sure that the activity is very safe. This activity has a maximum duration of 3 hours.
- For beginners: discovering a new sport
- Challenging yourself in a spectacular way
- The sense of accomplishment after reaching the top of a climbing route
- Access to Santa Barbara Plantation
- Access to the Tafelberg
- Rent for all the climbing gear
- At least one guide
Put on sporty clothes
Put on hiking shoes. If you don’t have those, we recommend comfortable sneakers that can get dirty.
You’ll want to have something to drink during this activity. You can either bring your own water or buy cold beverages at our shop (you’ll only pass by our shop if the Tafelberg is the location you picked).
We recommend bringing a small snack.
Solo or group experienced climbers must check in at the shop, sign the waiver and pay the entrance fee US$30
Half dayminimum two persons (single $100)
– Start Time (s): 8:00 or 14:00
– Available Days: Wednesday to Sunday
– Duration: 3 Hours
– Languages of the Tour: English or Dutch/Spanish, depending on client
– Meeting Place: RCC Shop at Santa Barbara entrance / Fort
- Beekenburg / Roi Rincon entrance / Piscadera
– Pick Up Times and Location: Anywhere, anytime that is convenient. Max 6 pers
– Max Pax (people) per tour: 25 / Min Pax (people) per tour: 2 (1 person is also possible, for $100 USD)
– Minimum Age: 6
Need More Information?
If you have a question about our services or have a special request, please contact us!